Masters and Fitness Swimming in Atlantic Canada
The goal of the Atlantic Masters web page is to promote and aid adult
swimming in Atlantic Canada.
Masters swimming is the primary movement promoting adult swimming in Canada.
Please note that Masters refers to age (18 and over) not skill level!
Swim Meets -
Open Water -
National & Provincial Organizations -
The Atlantic Canada Masters Swim Meet Circuit
For up to date meet informatin please see the meet schedule on MyMSC.ca
Open Water Swimming
2007 Open Water Events:
- Circuit de l'Est 2007(Poster)
- Les deux milles de natation de Tracadie-Sheila results
2006 Open Water Events:
- Circuit de l'Est 2006 (Poster)
2005 Open Water Events:
- Circuit de l'Est (Poster)
- Pont de Québec-Lévis, 10km, June 24 juin
- Tour de l'Île de Shediac, 10km, July 9 juillet
- Traversée de la Baie des Chaleurs, 10km, July 16 juillet
- Tracadie-Sheila Natation en fête (Poster and Bilingual Info)
- Grondines-Leclercville, 4km, July 24 juillet
- Lac Matapédia, 20km, July 30 juillet
- Tabusintac, 10.4km, August 4 août
- Lac Trois-Saumons, 8km, August 6 août
- Descente de Lévis, 20km, September 11 septembre
- Kearney Lake, 5km, July 14 (Info)
National and Provincial Masters Swimming Organizations
Provincial Masters Organizations in Atlantic Canada
The national organization is Masters Swimming Canada (MSC).
New Brunswick Information
For up to date information on Masters Swimming in New Brunswick see Masters Swimming Canada's MyMSC.ca web site where you will find:
Nova Scotia Clubs
See the Nova Scotia Masters page.
Prince Edward Island Clubs
- Summerside Masters Swimming Club
Pool: Summerside Wellness Centre, Notre Dame St.
Swims: Tues and Thurs 6:00-7:00pm, and Sat 8:30-9:30am
- Charlottetown Masters
Pool: Capital Area Recreation Inc pool
Swims: currently trying to organize